First Time Homeowner Class
Time & Location
About the Event
Project Sentinel is a HUD Certified counseling agency. This 8-hour class is a requirement from the City of San Jose. Please fill out the registration above in order to attend the class. We must have all the required information in order to register you for the class, including a payment of $50 per person. This fee is non-refundable. If you wish to change the date of the class you would like to attend or cancel your registration, you must email the organizer 72 hours in advance. If we do not receive an email 72 hours before the class, you will have to register and pay for a new class.
You must complete the assessment PRIOR to the class. This form can be found through the link below. Failure to bring this form completed to the class, will result in failure in completion of the class and you will not receive a certificate of completion.
1. Registration is Per-Person
2. Classes are first-come-first-serve
3. You must attend the class you have registered for.
4. We will not admit walk-ins.
5. No late arrivals will be admitted.
6. Certificates are made with the name given on online registration. Please make sure you double check spelling on names.
7. You must complete the Assessment and bring the completed form to the class.
8. Classes are NON-REFUNDABLE.