Sat, Apr 18|
San Jose Sobrato Center for Non-Profits
First Time Homebuyer Class
An 8-Hour HUD approved First Time Homebuyer class. Class attendees will receive a certificate upon completion of the class requirements.
Time & Location
Apr 18, 2020, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
San Jose Sobrato Center for Non-Profits, 1400 Parkmoor Ave, San Jose, CA 95126, USA
About the Event
PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING TICKETS
Project Sentinel is a HUD Certified counseling agency. Please fill out the registration above in order to attend the class. We must have all the required information in order to register you for the class, including a payment of $50 per person. This fee is non-refundable. If you wish to change the date of the class you would like to attend or cancel your registration, you must email the organizer 72 hours in advance. If we do not receive an email 72 hours before the class, you will have to register and pay for a new class.
You must complete the assessment PRIOR to the class. This form can be found through the link below. Failure to bring this form completed to the class, will result in failure in completion of the class and you will not receive a certificate of completion.
You can find the assessment through this link: https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/9e3bf1_8970e1de2ebf41028572e164722c3ab6.pdf
Please read the restrictions below:
1. Registration is Per-Person
2. Classes are first-come-first-serve
3. You must attend the class you have registered for.
4. We will not admit walk-ins.
5. No late arrivals will be admitted.
6. Certificates are made with the name given on online registration. Please make sure you double check spelling on names.
7. You must complete the Assessment and bring the completed form to the class.
8. Classes are NON-REFUNDABLE
9. No children will be admitted into the class. You will be asked to leave if you bring a child.