Contact Your Case Manager

Santa Clara County

Campbell Rent Mediation Program (408) 243-8565 or via email

Cupertino Mediation Program (408) 716-6140 or via email

Gilroy Tenant-Landlord Counseling Services (408) 842-7740 or via email

Los Altos Dispute Resolution Services (LADRS) (650) 949-5267 or via email

Los Gatos Rental Dispute Resolution Program (408) 402-0307 or via email

Milpitas Mediation Program (408) 946-6582 or via email

Morgan Hill Tenant-Landlord Counseling Services (408) 842-7740 or via email

Mountain View Mediation Program (MVMP) (650) 960-0495 or via email

Palo Alto Mediation Program (PAMP) (650) 856-4062 or via email

San Jose Landlord Helpline: (408) 414-5359

San Jose Tenant Helpline (in partnership with Bay Area Legal Aid): (800) 551-5554

City of Santa Clara Mediation Program (408) 648-2945 or via email

San Martin Tenant-Landlord Counseling Services (408) 842-7740 or via email

Sunnyvale Mediation Program (408) 470-3744 or via email

Unincorporated Santa Clara County areas (408) 842-7740 or via email

San Mateo County

If you live in San Mateo County, please contact the Landlord Tenant Information and Referral Service at (650) 399-2149 to find out more about your rights and responsibilities. Our staff can also help you think out loud about your options. If you already know about the law and would like to set up a mediation, please contact the Peninsula Conflict Resolution Center (PCRC) at (650) 513-0330 or

Stanislaus County Mediation Center

Stanislaus County Mediation Center (SCMC) - (209) 236-1577

The Stanislaus County Mediation Center serves the community of Stanislaus County and is based in our Modesto office. In addition to community mediation services, the Center provides, through the Superior Court, mediation of family court personal property disputes, and in-court mediation for Small Claims and Unlawful Detainer court cases. Project Sentinel also provides assistance in the Self Help Center for small claims and unlawful detainer cases.

Alameda County

We currently only serve tenants and landlords who live or have property in the City of Fremont. If you live or have property in Fremont, please call us at (510) 574-2270 or via email.

If you live elsewhere in Alameda County and would like to set up a mediation, please reach out to SEEDS Community Resolution Center at (510) 548-2377 or


Fairfield Tenant-Landlord Counseling Services (707) 410-4003 or via email